Spain is one of the members of the Schengen Area, for which most non UE-citizens need an entry visa. Attendees who need a visa are advised to apply for it to the respective consulate/embassy no later than 3 months prior to the Workshop. For visa information, please visit the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Delegates requiring an invitation letter in order to attend the IEEE Workshop on Statistical Signal Processing may write to the Technical Secretariat (info -at- afidcongresos.com).
Payment for registration fees must have been finalized, before requesting an invitation letter. Please make sure that in your request to the Technical Secretariat for an invitation letter you include:
- Full name, organization, passport number, date of birth and an email address.
- Abstract number.
- The words “invitation letter request” in the subject field of your email request.
The invitation letters will be emailed in a printable color PDF format and will state the facts:
- Conference title, dates, and location.
- That the requester is presenting a paper or a poster in the conference (if it is the case).
- Accommodation details during your stay in Palma de Mallorca.